Kangwon National University’s Division of Language Education.

Part-time Job

Part-time Job

International students who have studied more than 6months with D-4-1 visa can work for at most 20hrs in a week. For that, students need to be qualified and apply


  • Those with bad attendance rate (less than 70%)
  • Those with bad grades (doesn’t seem like they can study and work at the same time)
  • Documents needed

  • Application
  • Passport
  • Alien card
  • Letter of recommendation from school
  • A transcript