TOPIK Test Info
Introduction to the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK)
Who Takes the TOPIK? What is the general purpose of the test?
Why take the TOPIK? How can I use my test results?
· To study at a higher education institution (undergraduate or graduate school) in Korea. This includes foreigners or Koreans who lived overseas and completed 12 years of education in a foreign country.
· To add a work visa and/or be hired by a Korean company
· To be approved for a medical license in Korea if the test taker has a foreign medical license
· To obtain a Korean language teaching license (2-3 level), which would allow a foreigner to teach Korean
· To get permanent residency
· To apply for a spousal visa
2017year Test Schedule
|The 50th||2016.12.12(Mon) – 12.21(Wen) 18:00 (10days)|
|The 51th||2017.01.02(Mon) – 01.11(Wen) 18:00 (10days)|
|The 52th||2017.02.06(Mon) – 02.15(Wen) 18:00 (10days)|
|The 53th||2017.05.15(Mon) – 05.24(Wen) 18:00 (10days)|
|The 54th||2017.08.14(Mon) – 08.23(Wen) 18:00 (10days)|
|The 55th||2017.09.04(Mon) – 09.13(Wen) 18:00 (10days)|
Results days (2017year)
|Results days||2ndFeb(Thu)||20thApr(Thu)||25th May(Thu)||17th Aug(Thu)||30thNov(Thu)||21th Dec(Thu)|
How to Get Your Test Results
Test timetableGenerally the Beginner level test (TOPIK-I) is held in the morning and Intermediate-Advanced level test (TOPIK-II) in the afternoon. TOPIK-I is a 100 minutes test (40 minutes for Listening section and 60 minutes for Reading section) and will be finished in 1 session. TOPIK – II is a 3 a 3-hour exam, which is split into two sessions with a short break in between. The first session paper (110 minutes) consists of two sections: Listening and Writing and the second session paper (70 minutes) has one section – Reading.
How Groups Can Apply for TOPIK
ILI, 2nd floor, Office Number 210, Administration Office Ask for a Group Application Form
Registration period for group applications
|The53th||26th, Apr, 2017 ~ 12th, May, 2017|
|The54th||31th, Jul, 2017 ~ 11th, Aug, 2017|
|The55th||23th, Aug, 2017 ~ 01st, Sep, 2017|